Friday, June 17, 2011

Now that YOU'RE here, it's a PARTY!!!

I'm new to this... the blogging, the selling... I've never been one to sell things, so I was nervous in this undertaking. However, it was too good a deal to pass up.. I could set my own hours, it was only $10 to start, and I really could use the money for classes.

So I signed up with Avon. My mom sold Avon for a while when I was a kid, and I always loved looking at all the neat things in the catalogs. They've changed a bit since then, for the better, as any company who has lasted 125 years must have done many times.

Along with all the celebrity faces that grace the pages of one of today's Avon "stores," there are a wide variety of products for the everyday woman and her family. Bath and beauty, jewelry and watches, clothes and shoes, kitchen odds and ends, baby gear and gifts.

I love selling Avon, in the short time I've been selling, I've met many wonderful women and gotten tons of beauty and business tips. I also work part time at the college where I am taking classes to get my degree in Biotechnology, and I manage a grocery store on the weekends. (Reeealllyy needed to be able to set my own hours..!)

So my seemingly busy schedule doesn't really allow me to do parties, not in a time frame that would be suitable for anyone but an insomniac like me. So I started this blog to keep my customers up to date on all my latest sales without waking them at odd hours. My Online Party!! So, soon, I will have a weekly "Featured Product," where I will tell you all about the product and give you a special discount!

I don't need to sell Avon... they sell themselves. They're leaders in the beauty industry, with a long history of customer satisfaction. If you take a shower every once in a while or wear makeup, there's something in the store for you.

Flip through my store online at www.youravon.com/melissanott

No comments:

Post a Comment